Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Imagination or Vision

Imagination or Vision
Not long after I arrived at my present understanding of the spoken word I found myself explaining to God that I was having trouble distinguishing His visions from imaginations. He looked upon me and said I'm sure you can think of a way to make them different so you can tell them apart. I have taught you well and you are creative. Ponder it for a while and I'm sure you can solve the problem. Well I was pleased in His confidence in me and I left pondering just as He suggested. So for the next few day I received ideas from both spiritual sources. Now there proposals to mark or identify the visions took many forms.
For example;
I could see the visions with a blue tint to mark them.
I could have a twitch of my left little finger.
I could have a ringing noise in one of my ears..
Well you get the idea Since nothing is impossible to speak, then nothing is impossible to do. Well I chose the proposal to have the visions become so real it would replace my normal senses... Yep that should do it.... no more possible confusion about that any more. Imagination is never that strong. So now all that was left was to make that a reality and I knew how. Even as I write this account this day I still hear laughter from God's direction.... humm. The next morning I awoke early full of conviction and enthusiasm to solve my problem. I began to speak “that my visions arrive and replace my sight hearing and all my senses making it just as real as if I were there.” over and over I made that WILL day after day a couple of hours each morning. This went on for about 4 months. One day I was helping my neighbor in his business, it was laying new sewer lines in newly built houses in local developments around Denver Co. He had all the equipment and I was just doing the leg work of fetching the tiles and placing them into the trench he had dug with the Backhoe. I was returning back to the flatbed truck for another tile when my vision began to shrink from the outside periphery inward toward the center. After about 5 seconds I just had a pin hole to look through and another scene replaced my sight totally. I was walking down the sidewalk in my vision ...it was about 5 blocks from my house and there was a slight raise in the sidewalk and I leaned forward in the reality I now was in to keep walking and of course I fell over in the reality my body was standing in. Ooops I didn't think of this little problem and of course Lou Who was running the Backhoe stopped the tractor and ran over to me to see if I was ok. He was asking me if I was ok over and over when my hearing came back to the reality my body was in I said yes Lou I'm Ok, just give me a moment. In the next few seconds my sight returned back to the reality that my body was in. It returned in reverse of the way it left starting with a pin hole and then filling out completely to the reality my body is in. Lou came back from the truck with some water and gave it to me and said well lets call it a day we can leave early today. I felt fine, just busy processing what I had just lived through. Many time the reality is different from what we per-conceived it to be when speaking the words. Well needless to say I had to make some adjustments due to this new reality event. I had a few seconds when the visions start and my sight in this reality my body is standing in gets replaced with what ever is happening in the vision. I also learned I could not be standing upright because if I walked up or down hill in the vision I would lean accordingly for the vision and fall over in the reality my body was standing in. Obviously I needed to set down quickly and get ready to be transplanted into a new reality … the reality of the vision. Stay suspended in the vision until it is completed, usually less than a couple of minutes, and then get all my senses back and continue on my way to what ever I was doing before the vision was received. Well in the up coming weeks I got rather good at living the event and looking reasonably normal. I would set quietly where ever I could and wait for the vision to complete and stand up and walk off normally as though I had just stopped to rest for a few minutes. I must say it put and end to any further confusion as to whether it was a vision or imagination. Oh and yes the thought that this might be a clear case of over kill did enter my mind ! Looking back upon it I'm sure God was amused by my choice of solutions or better said changing one minor problem for a new minor problem. But it did identify the visions beyond any further confusion.
Marv
Comments Welcomed:
mhstark@hotmail.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment