Thursday, April 3, 2014

Storms

 
I awoke this morning and at the very dawn of my consciousness I was in awe and complete admiration of my Father and how he had me Immortally birthed with the Logos in tact.... All I would ever need to provide for me endlessly and perfectly was sent here with me as my constant companion. But Like every good Baker you must be mindful of the oven that does the work for the burn it offers is painful. So it is with The Logos..... used incorrectly it is painful ! Incorrectly would be ILL WILL, Self Sabotage, Self Worth, Self Defilement of any kind.
     So much of our Religions teach us to have Faith and weather the storm, but I tell you the storm is not to be weathered but Commanded, that is the purpose of the storm,   to teach you to set aside the fright and step up and TAKE COMMAND Through your WORDS to BRING IN THE CALM.... for that is your JOB. That is why you have the Logos of God in you. To come upon the out of control and speak order over it. To see before you the threatening and speak that it may become safe. To come upon the ungodly and speak insight and understanding into their path that they shall come upon it in their tomorrows. Look upon them and realize that there but for the Grace of God go I.
And so this day started !!!!
Marv
Comments Welcomed:
mhstark@hotmail.com

   

No comments:

Post a Comment