Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Lost Dog of Senescence... Don't feed it!


   Well now is my time. I'm of a defiant spirit concerning death,  and not in the spirit of surrender, which is what most people mistakenly do, believing they have NO CHOICE. First mistake we can make is surrendering to sickness..... any sickness, in our youth. The second is to allow senescence to crowd into our reality over time. They are both like lost dogs, being relentlessly called for by humanity. They both pave the way for the final surrender to Death. This was a mistake I made when I decided to taste of old age because I was concerned about having vanity for holding on to my youth. That allowed senescence access through mass WILL to my physical body, I never should have listened to that lying Bastard spirit!
The Pancreas turns over cells every 24 hours, The stomach lining in 3 days, and the entire body in 7 years. So good sense would dictate that there is some other cause for the Death and Dying. Obviously we know what is controlling the cells (our WILLS) . But the rest of humanity shall come to understand as we do. They re-create themselves (the cells) according to the WILLS spoken about them. I have mistakenly allowed senescence to enter my reality and now I must clean up the mess that error has caused. I WILL my life to go on each day, Stating that "Death has no power over me" may times, and live that day while walking in my words from yesterday, allowing me to repel the WILLS of the masses which allow through the years the senescence advance, sickness,  and eventually death itself. After ALL we do Live in a DEATH CULTURE presently here on Earth!!
   When you stand in a WILL which manifests lack you can not receive abundance until that  WILL for
Lack is over come by the WILL for your abundance. In this way abundance is earned .... not simply handed to you as one does candy to a child. YOU EARN IT BY THE WILLS YOU SPEAK. So it is with immortality, it is not handed to you as a gift... your earn it by defeating Death itself hand to hand in the trenches. It has been MOST interesting so far,  I must say. ON WE GO !!!
MarvIM


Comments Welcomed: 
mhstark@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment